Bandemonium is the combination of three unique, fun bands that share the stage and take turns throughout a concert. The three bands are all Norman/OKC-based, family-friendly bands with distinct sounds.
• Heartbreak Rodeo – an acoustic rock trio combining classic rock covers from the 60s to the 2000s with original singer/songwriter tunes, plus two- or three-part harmony fused throughout. It’s the Eagles meets AC/DC.
• The Whiskey Gingers – a female-led acoustic folk rock trio combining originals with classic and modern rock tunes. It’s coffee house meets country rock, like Joni Mitchell mixed with Pat Benatar. For the right venue, drums can be added.
• Big Train and the Loco Motives – a “red dirt blues” outfit covering everything from traditional Delta Blues to Texas Boogie-Woogie, and everything in between. It’s toe-tappin’, drink orderin’ music.
At any Bandemonium show, all three bands take individual sets in rotation throughout an event, but anything goes for any given song at any given time, as members of any band may jump on-stage for backup harmony, percussion, harmonica, or anything else they can throw in. It’s basically three bands for the price of one, with the best of musical friends who take every opportunity to make each other laugh. Plus, three bands means more friends and family members coming to hang out, eat, drink, and spend money.
We’re currently booking shows for 2021, and we’d love to be considered.
For more information contact:
▪ Michael Bendure / firstname.lastname@example.org / 405-370-9613
▪ Jim Madsen / BigTrainBlues@Gmail.com / 402-301-1742